Thursday, December 22, 2011

15mm Crews

It dawns on me that I have talked about my enthusiasm for playing skirmish games in 15mm scale, yet I haven´t actually posted specific pictures of the models I painted up for it.

So here are the groups, at least the ones I have pictures of at the moment:


RAFM Powered Armoured Infantry.
Imperial Troopers from the Laserburn range.

Not sure about these.. Old Traveller minis, I think?

 Khurasan aliens and crabmen.

Bountyhunting Bears. Khurasan.


Giant Demon Aliens. Again, Khurasan.

Hope you enjoyed those :) I have hundreds more in the cupboard waiting for paint, so expect more of these.




5 comments:

  1. very nice! makes me want to get back to my 15mm projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well get on it then :) If memory serves me, your 15mill stuff looked real nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Only just come across this post-really nicely painted minis, Sonny! Do you know if the Khurasan Giant Demon Aliens are a similar size to the GZG figures that they resemble?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, havent seen the GZG ones so can´t compare. The Khurasan demons are 25mm from foot to top of head, if that helps any.

      Delete
  4. What all rule sets do you use to play with such small forces? I really like the idea of having a bunch of small armies for Skirmish gaming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...