Saturday, November 17, 2012

Seamus Crew

Oh look! I found something in my picture folder I had forgotten to post here - Crappy phonecam pics of the Seamus crew I painted for a Malifaux tournament in Copenhagen in October.













The crew I took to the tournament was centered 100% around models with the Terryfying ability and boardcontrol, and it took most of my opponents by surprise :) I ended up placing 7th out of 14 players, with some very close matches. This crew tends to wear down the opposition and gain their victory points in turn 5 or 6. Very effective at it too, but because of the tournament timelimit, I often did´nt get to turn 5 or 6.. Ah well, much fun was had. I love how competitive and complex a game Malifaux is, it really provides a nice contrast to some of the more casual skrimish games I usually prefer to play.

 Couple of pictures from the event, courtesy of local henchman Zkotte










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...