Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Random Fantasy minis painted


Managed to paint up these three little guys for my 28mm fantasy collection. Need to add a shield to the ratman and flock the bases, otherwise pretty much done.

It was a refreshing realisation seeing how quickly I could knock these out, spending about 45 minuttes to an hour. They are a little rough around the edges, but certainly look better than when they were sitting unpainted. I come to realise that it might actually be realistic to accumulate a relevant amount of painted fantasy miniatures this way. I also realise that I havent painted a more elaborate showcase miniature for something like 3 or 4 years.. Priorities shift, and I feel more free these days to just enjoy the time spent painting and call a model finished when its simply "good enough".






2 comments:

  1. really like the one in red armour with the axe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, they all look great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...